THE ONE AND ONLY...Kammie Maschue

Monday, October 10, 2011

~Christ Can Heal Emotional Sadness~

So i have a cool story to share. Lately I have been going threw a pretty hard time and i have been putting my self down and finding all of the thing i wish i could change about myself. My grandma is really sick and probably wont be alive much longer. She is someone that is very dear to me. Last week i called her and we had our goodbyes. She told me how great of a girl and granddaughter i have been, not even knowing my situation. It was an answer to my prayers! I NEEDED to hear that from her.
Two weeks ago i was really down...I don't even remember why. I have this friend named Kari Christensen and i was messaging her on facebook. She started saying all of these nice things...things i have been needing to hear. I just started to cry because i know it was inspired of god even if she didn't know it. 
Last conference Elder Scott gave a talk on the Book Of Mormon. He mentioned that the scriptures can heal emotional sadness. I otomatically reflected back on the worst times of my life. I could remember ONE thing that helped me get threw it all. Threw the scriptures i was comforted. 
Heavenly father can heal all emotional sadness...whether its threw the scriptures, prayer, or random people. It was just such a testimony to me; to be able to turn to a random page in the Book Of Mormon, to logging on to facebook and to receive comfort! I know that heavenly father knows what we need and that he sends random people to you at the right time. Threw Christ you can find rest :)



1 comment: