THE ONE AND ONLY...Kammie Maschue

Sunday, October 2, 2011

~changed for the better~

  • Conference was this weekend! It's amazing that just 8 hours of listening to the apostles and prophet speak, i could feel a change in myself. Or a desire to change! conference was amazing! There were sooo many things that stuck out to me! My favorite talk was given by Dieter F. Uchtdorf! It really touched my heart! He said something along these lines..."Heavenly father doesn't care if you walk in marbled halls or stabled stalls"! That really stuck out to me a lot! I'm so thankful that heavenly father knows my heart and he doesn't care where i come from! he also said we are not ordinary...no matter where you live, no matter how humble your circumstances, how meager your employment, how limited your abilities, how ordinary your appearance, or how little your calling in the church may appear to you, you are not invisible to your heavenly father and he loves you :) i just loved that so much! I'm sure all of us feel like at times we are unimportant and ordinary! WE ARE NOT! We have the true gospel and the ability to share it with others :) take advantage of it! I'm grateful to have been able to watch conference this weekend!  It inspired me to be better at certain things i have been struggling with. I'm excited to start fresh again. That is the beauty of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints. We have the chance to start over again.I love waking up every morning and telling my self..."It's a new day, and i choose to be happy and make righteous choices" I am really hoping to develop a better relationship with my savior by reading the scriptures and listening to music that is uplifting! :) I cant wait till April's conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment