THE ONE AND ONLY...Kammie Maschue

Friday, August 5, 2011

SHARE HIS TRUTH

Lately i have had soooo many awesome missionary experiences. I have this friend at work who is dying for something that can bring her happiness. One sunday (about a month ago) i was scheduled to work. I hate the idea of working on the sabbath, but for this case it was way worth it. We got talking about each others lives. she is a member but is just less active. She told me about everything she has been threw. I can honestly say that her story is inspiring to me. she has been threw soooo many situations that i am not so sure i would be able to get threw. we talked for three hours! It felt so good to know that i can help her! She told me that she believes i can help her. I KNOW i can...because i have the gospel and a person relationship with my savior Jesus Christ :) i just love missionary work! I love being a tool in the hands of the lord and helping others realize that everyone has a second chance to change and that everyone can be happy if they just let Jesus Christ guide you. HE WILL NOT FAIL YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment