THE ONE AND ONLY...Kammie Maschue

Friday, December 24, 2010

THIS IS REAL...THIS IS ME!


Im Kammie and i live in thatcher arizona i am attending Eastern Arizona College! i love it here!! I ♥ meeting new people and finding the true beauty in others. i ♥ my heavenly father more than anything, and the gospel is the most important thing to me...I WOULD BE SOOOO LOST without it :) if i could share it with the whole world i would. I love food and im constantly eating it!!! In the future im hoping to open up my own photography studio.... i also want to get a degree in music and start writing my own EFY music. I someday hope to get married in the temple and raise a family!!!!!!!!! I love being out doors! i love fishing and i could camp out for the rest of my life and be perfectly content. i ♥ a boy that can sing tenor sooo for all of you men interested...you know how to win my heart. everyone says a way to a mans heart is threw his stomach...that applies to me also :) i love to sing and dance...being on stage is one of my favorite things about life! if you have the desire to learn more about me...just ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment