THE ONE AND ONLY...Kammie Maschue

Thursday, December 30, 2010

A refuge from the storm...

I love to see the temple! I took this picture a few years back and i was looking through all my photo's and saw it! Ive seen it a lot but for some reason it really stood out to me today so i thought i would share my feelings about this gorgeous building! There is a certain feeling you get as you walk into the temple grounds...something that is really hard to explain! i have had many times in my life where things are going bad and as soon as i step foot on the temple grounds...its like a refuge from the storm! Its my happy place :] When i just want to forget about the world and focus on my heavenly father. There isnt a more comforting feeling to me than knowing that there is a place on earth that we can go to be in the presence of our savior Jesus Christ...where you can actually feel him right there with you! I believe ANYONE can reach this amount of happiness as long as you want it :] THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE THE TEMPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment