THE ONE AND ONLY...Kammie Maschue

Saturday, September 17, 2011

things i LOVE

My Family

Friendships :)
i met elena and leslie this summer! amazing girls! i love them so much! 
they are great examples.

BONNIE :) she is my bestie! i love this girl with all my heart! not a bad bone in this girl! 
she is soo amazing and i miss her so much.

tyler and dallin are just amazing! i have known tyler a while but i just me dallin this summer
and were really tight :) love these two!

Hahaha oh katie! i love love love my roomie whit! shes the best

That night was a blast!

The best of times! just love how we can be our selves

 Claire is what keeps me in thatcher! love her soooo much

kylie wilkins is amazing!

ROUND VALLEY (my home)
this is a little taste of RV in the summer! 

I LOVE GOING HOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment